Those who can write articles that teach advanced digital marketing-based topics will have higher chances of acceptance rather than with the basics about digital marketing. If you find yourself informative enough, you are welcomed to share your knowledge with our readers and earn significant perks.
Benefits of Posting on Selfcraft Media
Writes can leverage various benefits on contributing to our website, these includes:
- Reach targeted customers (readers of the blog); which can have massive exposure
- Get a link back to your website, helping you to enhance your SEO value.
- Build a strong relationship with your targeted audience by providing them informative content
- Drive social traffic by sharing your article link on social channels
- Improve your brands’ visibility globally
Contributors can contact us through the mail, sending us the topic related to digital marketing with the outlines of the topic. You need to follow the guidelines mentioned below.
Our Topic of Interest
We welcome all the contributions related to digital marketing. You can write on the following topic in any helpful format. But topics are not necessarily bound to this list, you can bring your topic that falls to this category, and we will be allowing you to post as far as the article is relevant to our website.
- Digital Marketing Methods
- Effective SEO And its Tools
- Pay Per Click
- Website Analytics
- Content Writing and Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engines Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Ad campaigns and Promotions
- Sales Lead Generation
- Online Branding
- Startup Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Website Design
We accept content that is in the form of trends, tips, news, a guide to learn, reports, case studies, tools, research, or any format that educates our audiences. Any of these formats must follow the guidelines given below.
Guidelines to Post on Our Site
Before you write for Selfcraft Media, we want you to understand our guidelines. It’s our humble request to read these guidelines carefully and make sure to adhere to them:
- Only submit original content that has not been published elsewhere on the web. Your blog has to be 100% plagiarism-free.
- Your article must be 1500+ words.
- Avoid submitting promotional blogs or articles.
- You will be allowed one backlink that lands on your website.
- It should not contain any grammatical and spelling errors.
- Include at least two royalty-free relevant images in JPG, PNG, or JPEG format. You can also use screenshots, graphics, and other images that illustrate and back up your points.
- Use active and passive voice at the proper place. Make sure to keep your paragraph and sentence short, simple, and direct.
- Make proper headings and subheadings on the page. Give proper Title, H1, H2, and related format to make your contribution stand out from other contributions.
- Include external links from trustworthy and top authoritative websites. Add a reference link to your statements, graphs, or reports to justify it.
- Include at least two internal links to other relevant Selfcraft Media pages.
- Submit articles through Google Documents along with editor rights.
- Submit content that solves a problem and provides value to the readers.
- Include at least 1 to 2 sentence summary that explains your article.
You can expect a reply from us within 15 days working days, though we try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Please avoid sending us requests to post the article that does not fall to the above-mentioned topics and guidelines. Further, we have some conditions if your topic is selected
- We have the absolute right to make changes to the title and article.
- Writers have to make all necessary changes in the article as mentioned to be done.
- You don’t have the right to publish the story elsewhere.
- We can share it on social channels.
- We don’t pay for contributions.
How To Submit a Guest Post on Selfcraft Media?
- It’s quite simple to send us a message; you can send a guest post “Title or Idea” at [email protected]
- And if your article is ready to publish and match our guidelines, send it directly for the approval process.
- We will create the “Author” section for you; hence we need “Profile Picture” and “Author Bio” as well.
Note: We have full control to edit the content, gifs, links, videos, images, and infographics. Even has the right to delete any of the published blogs without notifying the contributors.