If you have digital marketing insights and know to write well-researched content, you are welcome to write for us in the digital marketing niche. Our team reviews each pitch and will get back to you if your topic idea sounds like a good fit for the audience. If you’re interested in writing for us for a digital marketing niche, we request you to send us topic ideas or articles matching our contribution guidelines.
Why Write for Selfcraft Media?
Selfcraft Media has started accepting contributions, and you are invited to share your thoughts, stories, and experience with our audience. You can leverage various benefits by contributing your work to Selfcraft Media; these benefits include:
- Reach targeted customers (readers of the blog); which can have massive exposure
- Get a link back to your website, helping you to enhance your SEO value.
- Build a strong relationship with your targeted audience
- Drive social traffic by sharing your article link on social channels
- Improve your brands’ visibility globally
Although we’re very particular about every contribution, our team reads each guest post requests and tries to reach you back as early as possible. However, please avoid sending us submissions that don’t adhere to the contribution guidelines
Topics You Can Cover:
We welcome all the contributions related to digital marketing. You can write on the following topic, but it’s don’t end here; you can share any other topic too if it matches our guideline:
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Pay Per Click (PPC) / Paid Advertising
- Website Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Advantages
- Conversion Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
Before you write for Selfcraft Media, we want you to understand our guidelines. It’s our humble request to read these guidelines carefully and make sure to adhere to them:
- Submit articles through Google Documents along with editor rights.
- Your article must be 1500+ words.
- Include at least 1 to 2 sentence summary related to your article.
- Include at least two royalty-free relevant images in JPG, PNG, or JPEG format.
- You can also use screenshots, graphics, and other images that illustrate and back up your points.
- Headlines must be catchy and attractive to potential readers.
- No, fluff, please!
- Only submit original content that has not been published elsewhere on the web.
- Avoid submitting promotional blogs or articles.
- Submit content that solves a problem and provides value to the readers
- Include actionable takeaways that create interest
- Cover a topic comprehensively, so readers found it engaging and useful
- Don’t just tell; prefer to show. Include specific case studies, examples, data that back up the argument, sources, etc., that add more value to your content.
- Include external links from trustworthy and top authoritative websites.
- Include at least two internal links to other relevant Selfcraft Media’s pages.
- Keep your contribution to the point.
- Use active and passive voice at the proper place. Make sure to keep your paragraph and sentence short, simple, and direct.
- We avoid publishing articles with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Hence make sure that your writing is error-free and entirely correct.
- Give proper Title, H1, H2, and related format to make your contribution stand out from other contributions.
What if Your Topic is Selected?
- If your story is selected, our editors will review it, and if required any changes, we will get in touch with you.
- We have the absolute right to make changes to the title and article.
- You don’t have the right to publish the story elsewhere.
- We can share it on social channels.
- We don’t pay for contributions.
Note: We receive a lot of contribution requests; hence the approval process can take time. You need to keep patient and avoid sending follow-up mail again and again; they won’t help. We take 10 to 15 business days to respond. If you don’t get a response until 15+ days, you can contact us. However, if your article doesn’t meet our guidelines, it will get rejected, and you will not be notified about the same.
How To Submit a Guest Post on Selfcraft Media?
- It’s quite simple to send us a message; you can send a guest post “Title or Idea” at [email protected]
- And if your article is ready to publish and match our guidelines, send it directly for the approval process.
- We will create the “Author” section for you; hence we need “Profile Picture” and “Author Bio” as well.
Note: We have full control to edit the content, gifs, links, videos, images, and infographics as well. Even has the right to delete any of the published blogs without notifying the contributors.